The Warsaw University of Technology History and Background
The Warsaw University of Technology is one of the main establishments of innovation in Poland and one of the biggest in Central Europe. It utilizes 2,453 showing workforce, with 357 teachers. There are 19 faculties covering practically all fields of science and innovation. They are in Warsaw, aside from one in Pock.
The Warsaw University of Technology has around 5,000 alumni for each year. Warsaw Tech alums make up the most elevated level of Polish administrators and officials. Each ninth president among the main 500 partnerships in Poland is an alum of the Warsaw University of Technology. Educator Kurnik, the minister, clarified that the school gives a strong premise to the exhibition of chiefs by furnishing its understudies with instruction at the most noteworthy level and planning with the devices and data, including learning of unknown dialects. VISAThing for Student provides Poland student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information the students about how to get admission in Poland, how to get visa for Poland, Poland embassy appointment, Poland embassy in Bangladesh, Poland study visa processing, Poland study visa checklist etc.
Tomasz Bagiski, illustrator, animator and director, Ryszard Bartel, engineer, Mieczysaw G. Bekker, engineer and scientist
Why Warsaw University of Technology?
- It is the best Polish university of technology
- Warsaw University of Technology Careers’ Office provides advice, education and information in the field of professional promotion of students
- Study and live in the heart of Europe
- Multidisciplinary education – that enables acquiring wide knowledge
Administration and Social Science, Architecture, Automotive and Construction Machinery Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Information Technology, Building Services, Hydro and Environmental Engineering, Geodesy and Cartography, Mathematics and Information Science, Management, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechatronics,
, Physics, Power and Aeronautical Engineering, Transport, Business
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 3,000 Euro to 5,000 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 2,850 Euro to 5,500 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 7.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com