Vrije Universiteit Brussel History and Background
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel is set up in Brussels, Belgium. The university is likewise known by the truncation VUB and means the Free University of Brussels. The university was shaped by parting college libre de Bruxelles in 1970 which was set up in 1834. VISAThing for Student provide Belgium student visa from Bangladesh.
Striking researchers & scholastics graduated class of the college incorporate Patrick Baert, Willy Gepts, and Leo Apostel.
Why Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
- An innovative, free inquiring and critical thinking university
- Multidisciplinary and cooperation
- Affordable tuition fees
- Vibrant campus life
Arts and philosophy, Social sciences, Business, Engineering, Law, Medicine and Pharmacy, Physical education, Physiotherapy, Psychology and Educational sciences, Sciences and Bio-engineering Sciences
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 2,400 Euro to 4,200 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 2,400 Euro to 4,300 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org