Vlerick Business School History and Background
Vlerick Business School is a private Belgian business college with grounds in Ghent, Leuven, Brussels. It is an aftereffect of a merger of the MBA projects of the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven and of the Institution Professor Vlerick voor Management of Ghent University, in 1999. VISAThing for Student provide Belgium student visa from Bangladesh..
It is the most seasoned business and the board school in Europe. Established in 1953 by the prestigious scholastic, business person and politician, Professor André Vlerick. Vlerick Business School has been driving development in business for well over 50 years. As the administration school of Belgium’s two biggest colleges – Ghent University and KU Leuven –the School has manufactured a strong, overall notoriety as a main, free foundation with a solid global concentration and close connections to both the scholastic and corporate universes.
Why Vlerick Business School?
- Established partnerships with 250 companies and multinational corporations
- Ranked amongest the best in Europe
- Alliances with over 40 international business schools
- Affordable tuition fees
Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Management, Natural Science & Mathematics
Tuition Fees Range:
- Post-Graduate: 38,000 Euro***
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com