Vienna University of Technology History and Background
Vienna University of Technology from 1975–2014 is one of the real university in Vienna, the capital of Austria. Vienna University is rumored globally and locally for instructing and research. It has in excess of 26000 understudies out of which 19 percent are universal understudies, and there are 8 resources and 4000 staff. The college’s instructing and research are mostly focused on normal sciences and designing. This college offers many legitimacy grants to the equipped global understudy each year with thousand euro stipend.Vienna VISAThing for Student provides Austria student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information to the students about Austria study visa, masters in Austria, bachelor in Austria, Austria study visa cost, how to get scholarship in Austria, how to get PR in Austria, part time jobs in Austria, how to get visa for Austria, Austria student visa processing etc.
Vienna University of Technology Research
Vienna University concentrates a ton on innovative work exercises. The college has set up joint effort focuses and helpful undertakings with different colleges to encourage innovative work exercises.
Siegfried Becher (Hungarian mechanical engineer and Christian Andreas Doppler, Austrian mathematician and physicist.
Why Vienna University of Technology?
- Research based university
- Many industrial partners around the world
- Scholarship opportunity
- Vibrant campus life
Architecture and Planning, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Informatics, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Mathematics and Geo information, Physics, Technical Chemistry
Tuition Fees Range:
- Post-Graduate: Non-Europeans are charged 1, 500 euros per year
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 7.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: email@example.com