University of Warsaw History and Background
Established in 1816, Warsaw University is Poland’s biggest university. It was established on 19 November 1816 as a Regal University, when Poland’s Allotments isolated Warsaw from Krakow’s most seasoned and most compelling university. It was founded on 19 November 1816 as a Royal University, when Poland’s Partitions separated Warsaw from Krakow’s oldest and most influential university. We provide information to the students about how to get permanent residence from Poland, Resident permit card in Poland, monthly cost of living in Poland, health insurance company for Poland student visa, how to open a bank account in Poland, transportation system in Poland etc.
The University of Warsaw’s main campus is in the city center. It includes several historic palaces, most of which in the 19th century had been nationalized. The main buildings are: Kazimierzowski Palace, Uruski Palace, the Old Library, the Main School, Auditorium Maximum. VISAThing for Student provides Poland student visa from Bangladesh.
Andrzej Kalwas (Lawyer, businessman and former Polish Minister of Justice), Jerzy Andrzejewski (Author), Menachem Begin (6th Prime Minister of Israel), Tadeusz Borowski ( poet, writer), Frédéric Chopin (pianist, composer).
Why University of Warsaw?
- The leading concepts of the University’s activity are the unity of teaching and research
- The academic city
- The University is located in the capital of Poland
- 26 English-language programmes
Liberal Arts, Applied Linguistics, Applied Social Sciences and Resocialization, Biology, Chemistry, Economic Sciences, Education, Geography and Regional Studies, Geology, History, Law and Administration, Journalism, Information and Bibliology, Management, Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics, Modern Languages, Oriental Studies, Philosophy and Sociology, Physics, Political Science and International Studies , Polish Studies, Psychology
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 3,000 Euro to 3,500 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 2,850 Euro to 4,000 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 7.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com