University of Waikato History and Background
The University of Waikato is a Public university which was set up within the year 1964. The university is found in Hamilton, New Zealand. The University has a Satellite campus located in Tauranga, New Zealand. VISAThing for Student provides New Zealand visa from Bangladesh.
Nathan Cohen (Olympic champion in rowing), Jacinda Ardern (Politician), Prime Minister of New Zealand.
Why University of Waikato?
- Internationally recognized
- Each year, we offer more than 2000 industry placements and internships
- Students learn from award-winning lecturers and world-leading researchers
- Hundreds of scholarships every year to our students to help fund study and study-related expenses.
Arts and Social Sciences, Computing and Mathematical Sciences, Education, Health, Sport and Human Performance, Law, Science and Engineering
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 11,142 NZD to 14,856 NZD
- Post-Graduate: 14,856 NZD to 18,571NZD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.