University of Vienna History and Background
The University of Vienna is a state funded college which was set up in the year 1365 and is situated in Vienna, Austria and is probably the most established college in the German-talking world. We provide information to the students about how can I go to Austria with spouse, university list in Austria, Austria student visa requirement, Austria visa agent, Austria visa consultancy, Austria student visa information, Bangladeshi student ratio in Vienna, how can I open a bank account in Austria, how can I get driving licence in Austria, Insurance company list for Austria, accommodation in Austria etc.
The University of Vienna has The University Library which includes the Main Library and the 50 departmental libraries at the different college areas all through Vienna. The library’s website provides direct access to information such as electronic journals, online indices, and databases. The university provides scholarship opportunities to the students on the basis of academic excellence.
This university offers many merit scholarships to the competent international students every year. The university has developed into one of the largest universities in Europe, and also one of the most renowned, especially in the Humanities. VISAThing for Student provides Austria student visa from Bangladesh.
Stefan Zweig (Novelist), Bruno Bettelheim (Director of Orthogenic School for Distributed Children), Elias Canetti (German Author)
Why University of Vienna?
- Excellence in doctoral training
- Research based university
- Many industrial partners around the world
- Scholarship opportunity
Catholic Theology, Protestant Theology, Law, Business, Economics and Statistics, Computer science, Historical and Cultural Studies, Philological and Cultural Studies, Philosophy and Education, Psychology, Social sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Geography and Astronomy, Life sciences, Translation studies, Sports, Molecular Biology, Education
Tuition Fees Range:
- Post-Graduate: Non-Europeans are charged 1, 500 euros per year
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 7.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org