University of Tromso History and Background
The University of Tromso was set up in the time of 1968 Tromsø, Norway, it is the world’s northernmost college. Furthermore, of the eight top most colleges in Norway. In 1918 Hans A. Meyer, government official and businessperson from Mo I Rana, dispatches the possibility of ??a college in Tromso. The college Norway’s Arctic University converges with Narvik University College and Harstad on 1 January. VISAThing for Student gives Norway understudy visa from Bangladesh.
The University of Tromso has four fundamental grounds, Tromsø, Harstad, Alta, and Narvik are present day and very much prepared. The Student Welfare Organization offers understudy directing, providing food, lodging, sports offices, and kindergarden. Every semester the International Office masterminds an Introductory program for new global understudies verifying a decent start and social combination into the college network. The International Student Union orchestrates occasions all through the semesters and coordinates routinely with the International Office. We provide information to the students Norway study visa information, Norway embassy in Bangladesh, how to get citizenship in Norway, best university in Norway, tuition fee free country in the world, semester fee in Norway etc.
Monica Kristensen Solås (Norwegian meteorologist), Mads Gilbert (Norwegian physician), Sandra Borch (Norwegian Politician), Torgeir Knag Fylkesnes (Norwegian Politician).
Why University of Tromso?
- The largest research and educational institution in northern Norway
- UiT is truly arctic
- International Cooperation
- Vibrant campus life
Health Sciences, Science and Technology, Humanities, Social Sciences and Education, Biosciences, Fisheries and Economics, Fine Arts, Law, Sports, Tourism and Social Work
Tuition Fees Range:
- Post-Graduate: It’s free for all nationalist
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 554 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org