University of Stockholm History and Background
University of Stockholm is a public university which was founded in 1878 as a college and got the status of a University in 1960. The university is located in Stockholm, Sweden and is one of the largest universities in Scandinavia. VISAThing for Student provides Sweden student visa from Bangladesh.
Svante Arrhenius (Nobel Prize in Chemistry), Bert Bolin, meteorologist (First chairman Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change), Horace Engdahl (former Permanent Secretary of the Swedish Academy)
Why University of Stockholm?
- First class education and research
- Diverse and popular study programmes
- A place for free minds and new findings
- International career opportunities
Humanities, Law, Natural Sciences and Social Sciences
Tuition Fees Range:
Post-Graduate: 85,500 SEK to 1, 25,000 SEK
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com