University of Stavanger History and Background
The University of Stavanger is a college situated in Stavanger, Norway. UiS was set up in 2005 when the previous Høgskolen I Stavanger (HiS) got status. It had around 11,000 understudies and 1,370 organization, personnel and administration staff in 2017.It is sorted out in three resources, including two national focuses of ability and the Museum of Archeology. The college has a primary grounds situated in the area of Ullandhaug. We provide information to the students about Nordic countries, beauty of Norway, tourism in Norway, GDP in Norway, transportation system in Norway, Aurora in Norway, cheapest accommodation for international students in Norway, student admission in Norway etc.
It has turned into an individual from the European Consortium of Innovative Universities (ECIU) in October 2012. In 2018, the college was the third most astounding positioned in Norway as far as research distributions per individual from logical staff. VISAThing for Student provides Norway student visa from Bangladesh.
Why University of Stavanger?
- University of Stavanger is constantly growing
- Study programmes taught in English
- E-learning facilities
- Vibrant campus life
Arts and Education, Social Sciences, Science and Technology
Tuition Fees Range:
Post-Graduate: It’s free for all nationalist
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 554 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com