University of Silesia History and Background
The University of Silesia in Katowice is a self-sufficient state-run university in Silesia Area, Katowice, Poland. It ought not be mistaken for a comparably named university in the Czech Republic, the Silesian University in Opava. The university offers advanced education and research offices. It offers undergrad, bosses, and PhD degree programs, just as postgraduate, postdoctoral research, habilitation, and constant instruction and preparing programs. Great acknowledgment rate and affordable education costs. VISAThing for Student provides Poland student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information to the students about Poland culture, Poland weather, Poland capital city, how to get business visa from Poland, long term visa for Poland, short term visa for Poland, C type visa for Poland, d type visa for Poland etc.
Renata Przemyk, singer, Krystyna Bochenek, politician, Michał Rosa, film director, Bartosz Konopka, film director, Academy Award nomination, Tomasz Beksiński, radio presenter and journalist
Why University of Silesia?
- One of the largest and most dynamically developing public universities in Poland
- Vibrant academic institution and an important interdisciplinary research hub
- Employment prospects
- The University of Silesia in Katowice gives its students a unique possibility to develop their interests
Fine Arts and Music, Biology and Environmental Protection, Ethnology and Sciences of Education, Philology, Computer Science and Materials Science, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Social Sciences, Pedagogy and Psychology, Law and Administration, Radio and Television, Theology
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 1,000 Euro to 5,000 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 1,000 Euro to 5,000 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 7.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com