The University of Otago History and Background
The University of Otago is a state funded university which was built up in the year 1869 and is situated in Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand. The university was second in New Zealand just to the University of Auckland in the quantity of An evaluated scholastic scientists it utilizes.
The University of Otago has ten libraries: seven situated in Dunedin on the fundamental college grounds, the training library in Southland, in addition to two restorative libraries in Wellington and Christchurch. The Central Library is a piece of the Information Services Building and has more than 2000 examination spaces, 130 work stations, and PC associations at 500 work areas. It has Te Aka a Twhaki, an accumulation of Mori assets, and the Special Collections comprising of around 9,000 books printed before 1801. Altogether, the Central Library has more than 800,000 print and electronic materials identifying with expressions of the human experience and humanities, trade, training, physical instruction, sociologies, and innovation. VISAThing for Student provides New Zealand student visa from Bangladesh.
Rui Maria de Araujo (Prime Minister of Timor-Leste) and Annette Baier (Moral philosopher).
Why University of Otago?
- Outstanding graduate employability
- Academic excellence
- Amazing facilities
- Extremely high student satisfaction
Arts, Business, Creative Arts and Industries, Education and Social Work, Engineering, Law, Medical and Health Sciences, Science
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 26,622 NZD to 31,200 NZD
- Post-Graduate: 22,400 NZD to 42,228 NZD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com