University of Oslo History and Background
University of Oslo could be a public university which was built up within the year 1811 and is found within the Norwegian capital of Oslo. The college is considered as the oldest university in Norway and until 2016 it was the biggest Norwegian institution of higher instruction in terms of size. University of Oslo has more than 28,000 understudies which incorporate a different understudy populace examining single men and aces programs. The university has more than 6,000 faculty members. We provide information to the students capital of Norway, living cost of Norway, food cost in Norway, laundry cost in Norway, Norway study visa cost, bank statement of Norway, financial statement for admission in Norway, student admission requirement for Norway etc.
It provides scholarship opportunities to the students on the basis of academic excellence. The university has four libraries; Library of Medicine and Health Science, Library of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Law Library, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Library, and five museums; Mineralogical-geological Museum, Paleontological Museum, Zoological Museum, Botanical Garden, and the Botanical Museum. VISAThing for Student provides Norway student visa from Bangladesh.
Gro Harlem Brundtland (Former prime minister of Norway), Ase Kleveland (Norwegian singer and politician), Andreas Thorud (footballer)
Why University of Oslo?
- Become a student at UiO and learn from Norway’s foremost researchers
- Students have access to excellent lecture and university library facilities
- In Oslo you can combine city life with easy access to the great outdoors
- Choose from more than 50 Master’s programmes taught in English
Law, Medicine, Humanities, Mathematics, Natural sciences, Social sciences, Dentistry, and Education
Tuition Fees Range:
- Post-Graduate: It’s free for all nationalist
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 554 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com