University of Nordland History and Background
The University of Nordland, already Bodø University College, was a state funded college situated in Bodø, Norway. In January 2016, the college was converged with Nesna University College and Nord-Trøndelag University College, getting to be Nord University. VISAThing for Student provides Norway student visa from Bangladesh.
Bodø is portrayed by its amazing complexities. From 12 PM sun, to Northern Lights. Mountains to fjords. Still lakes to wild winter oceans.We provide students about bodo city in Norway, Norway student visa cost, Norway student visa insurance, Norway block account, how to open a student bank account in Norway, how to get citizenship in Norway, how to get part time job in Norway etc.
Why University of Nordland?
- It is known as entrepreneurship research university
- Largest network in many industries
- Live in a beautiful city
- Vibrant campus life
Bio sciences and Aquaculture, Business, Professional Studies, Social Sciences
Tuition Fees Range:
- Post-Graduate: It’s free for all nationalist
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 554 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org