University of Munich History and Background
The University of Munich is an open research university which was built up in the year 1472 as University of Ingolstadt until 1802. The university is situated in Munich, Germany. The University has been considered as one of Europe’s most esteemed university. The university has different grounds and foundations: Klinikum Grosshadern, science and biotechnology grounds, Klinikum Innenstadt, and Institut am Englischen Garten. VISAThing for Student provides Germany student visa from Bangladesh.
The University of Munich has in excess of 40 Nobel laureates related with the university , it positions sixteenth worldwide by various Nobel laureates. The University has as of late been presented the title of “elite university” under the German Universities Excellence Initiative. The college is as of now the second-biggest college in Germany regarding understudy populace. The college offers an expanding number of courses for the most part in English to take into account global understudies who may have practically zero foundation in the German language.
Sir Muhammad Iqbal (Philosopher, Persian and Urdu poet), Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen ( Nobel Prize in Physics), Hans-Werner Sinn (professor of economics)
Why University of Munich?
- Europe’s premier academic and research institutions
- Partnered with many international organization
- Second largest university in Germany
- Vibrant campus life
Catholic Theology, Protestant Theology, Law, Business Administration, Economics, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, History and the Arts, Philosophy, Education, Languages and Literature, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics, Physics, Chemistry and Pharmacy, Biology , Geo sciences and Environmental Sciences
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Post-Graduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
- For undergraduate admission you must complete 14th level of education in your country
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com