University of Mons History and Background
The University of Mons is known as UMONS is a new Belgian university located in the city of Mons. The university was established in 2009 after the merger of Engineering Faculty of (FPM) and U-Hainaut. The university enrolls 9000 students and is the smallest university in French-speaking Belgium. VISAThing for Student provide Belgium student visa from Bangladesh.
Elio Di Rupo (Politician, Chemist, and former Prime Minister of Belgium).
Why University of Mons ?
- Internationally recognized
- Engineering focused university
- Affordable tuition fees
- Vibrant campus life
Economics and Management, Psychology and Education Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacy, Sciences, Translation and Interpretation, Architecture and Town Planning
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 1,035 Euro to 4,225 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 1,000 Euro to 4,180 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com