University of Kiel History and Background
The University of Kiel is located in the city of Kiel, Germany. It was founded in 1665 under the name Christiana Albertina by Christian Albert. During World War II, the University of Kiel suffered heavy damage, again it was rebuilt at a different location. In 2019, the university declared that it has a banned full-face covering in classrooms, citing the need for open communication that includes facial expressions and gestures. VISAThing for Student provides Germany student visa from Bangladesh.
Franz Boas (anthropologist), Alice Bota (journalist), Johanna Hellman (surgeon), Oswald Pohl (Nazi SS officer executed for war crimes).
Why University of Kiel?
- Wide variety of courses in Political Science
- Cooperation with thinks tanks
- Large library resources
- A great place for sports
Theology, Law, Business, Economics and Social Sciences, Medicine, Arts and Humanities, Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Agricultural Science and Nutrition, Engineering
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Post-Graduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
- For undergraduate admission you must complete 14th level of education in your country
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com