University of Hamburg History and Background
The University of Hamburg was established in 1919 in Hamburg, Germany. It’s the most critical research and training establishment in Northern Germany and probably the biggest university in Germany. It has created six Nobel Prize champs and numerous researchers. VISAThing for Student provides Germany student visa from Bangladesh.
The University of Hamburg administers three historical centers, the Zoological Museum Hamburg, the Mineralogical Museum Hamburg and the Museum of Geology and Paleontology Hamburg. Every one of them are situated on the focal grounds. It is additionally one of the two establishing individuals from the China-EU School of Law in China, which contains 16 part organizations for giving mid-profession preparing, graduate degree and joint doctoral research in China-European Law.
The University has more than 180 properties in Hamburg. The State and University Library Hamburg, the Audimax and numerous other training structures are altogether settled around there. The second group of college structures is orchestrated around Martin Luther King Square in a similar quarter.
J. Hans D. Jensen – Winner of Nobel Prize in Physics, Hans Adolf Krebs – Winner of Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine and Juergen Fitschen – Co-CEO of Deutsche Bank from 2009-2016.
Why University of Hamburg?
- Leading science and research institute
- Wide range of program
- Good acceptance rate
- Vibrant campus life
Social Sciences, Business & Management, Environmental Studies & Earth Sciences, Humanities, Agriculture & Forestry, Computer Science & IT, Engineering & Technology, Medicine & Health
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Post-Graduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
- For undergraduate admission you must complete 14th level of education in your country
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com