University of Gottingen History and Background
The University of Gottingen was established in 1734 in Gottingen, Germany. It began leading classes in 1737. This is the most oldest university in Lower Saxony, and it has the most number of understudies enlisted. Numerous open figures have passed been related with the university. Gottingen is additionally called the City of Science. VISAThing for Student provides Germany student visa from Bangladesh.
The University of Gottingen is positioned among the best colleges in Germany and the World. The university has 45 Nobel laureates related with it. A portion of the ongoing Nobel Laureates related with the college are Thomas C. Südhof and Stefan Hell. Stefan damnation has been an instructor in the college since 20014. Thomas Sudhof is a teacher at Stanford University.
University of Gottingen Campuses
The main university complex and the library are built following to each other, and these are following to the internal city and makes the resources of religious philosophy, social sciences, law, Financial matters/ commerce admin and phonetics. Science and science faculties are built up within the south of the city. There are too the resources of anthropology and instructive sciences and therapeutic workforce built up within the city.
American investor J. P. Morgan, the seismologist Beno Gutenberg, the endocrinologist Hakaru Hashimoto, who considered there some time recently World War I, and a few eminent Nobel laureates like Max Planck and Werner Heisenberg. Heinrich Heine, the celebrated German writer, examined law and was granted the degree of Dr.iur.
Why University of Gottingen?
- Our MA programmeis all-English.
- No German language skills are needed to applyor to enrol.
- We have native English and American speakers on our staff.
- We research and publish internationally
Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Informatics, Medicine, Law, Economic Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities and Theology
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Post-Graduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
- For undergraduate admission you must complete 14th level of education in your country
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com