University of Connecticut History and Background
University of Connecticut is one of the best open inquire about universities in Joined together States, which was built up in Storrs, Connecticut within the year 1881. University of Connecticut has over 30,000 understudies on four territorial campuses around the state. University of Connecticut has over 30,000 students on four regional campuses around the state. The university has been recognized as a Public Ivy, defined as a select group of publicly-funded universities considered to provide a quality of education comparable to those of the Ivy League. This university accepts good number of student every semester. VISAThing for Student provide USA student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information about best destination for Bangladeshi student, top ranked university in USA, USA study visa cost, US emb assy Dhaka, Connecticut city in USA etc.
Meg Ryan (American actress, director, and producer), Franklin Ramón Chang Díaz (Costa Rican-American mechanical engineer, physicist, former NASA astronaut)
Why University of Connecticut?
- UConn does a great job helping students with finding internships, career workshops, and providing students with general career development assistance
- University of Connecticut are it’s academically challenging, full of opportunities in research
- The employment rate after graduation is high
- Uconn has a lot of great resources to help you in any situation whether it be educational or personal.
Architecture Health and Natural Resources, Business, Medicine, Engineering, Fine Arts, , Law, Liberal Arts and Science, Medicine, Education, Nursing, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Social Work.
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 36,466 USD to 56,360 USD
- Post-Graduate: 33,588 USD to 55,150 USD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org