University of Canterbury History and Background
The University of Canterbury is known as research university in New Zealand, it was established by researchers of Oxford and Cambridge university in 1873, making it the second most oldest in New Zealand and the fourth most oldest in Australasia. It has 18% of its student population as worldwide students. The primary grounds is set inside 87 hectares of land and student convenience is encompassed by playing fields and woodlands, just as the prestigious Ilam Gardens, renowned for its blooms, trees and conduits. VISAThing for Student provide New Zealand student visa from Bangladesh.
Why University of Canterbury?
- Fabulous campus
- Growing city
- UC has award-winning and prestigious researchers who supervise and collaborate
- Good employability rate
Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Fine Arts, Forestry, Health Sciences, Law, Music, Social Work, Speech and Language Pathology, Science, Sports Coaching and Teaching
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 27,938 NZD to 38,500 NZD
- Post-Graduate: 30,700 NZD to 77,000 NZD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com