University of Bonn History and Background
The University of Bonn is an open research university situated in Bonn, Germany. It was established as the Rhein University in the nineteenth century. The University of Bonn offers undergrad and graduate projects in a wide scope of subjects and has in excess of 500 educators and 32,000 students. The university library holds countless books and it keeps running in millions. VISAThing for Student provides Germany student visa from Bangladesh.
The University’s primary structure is the Kurfurstliches Schloss, the previous private royal residence of the ruler balloter of Cologne in the downtown area. Presently it houses the workforce of humanities and religious philosophy and the college organization. The school of law and financial aspects, the primary college library and a few littler offices are housed in present day structures near the fundamental structure.
Why University of Bonn?
- The University of Bonn proudly maintains worldwide partnerships with 80 universities
- Collaborative Research Centers
- 200 different subjects and degree programs offered
- Best city for living
Agriculture and Forestry, Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Informatics, Law, Social Sciences, Environmental Studies & Earth Sciences, Computer Science & IT
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Post-Graduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
- For undergraduate admission you must complete 14th level of education in your country
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org