The University of Bergen History and Background
The University of Bergen is situated in Bergen, Norway. It has an aggregate of 17,000+ understudies, and it’s one of just 8 colleges in Norway. The University was built up in the year 1946, however instructive exercises in Bergen go back to as ahead of schedule as 1153.
The University of Bergen (UiB) is a universally perceived research college. Scholarly decent variety and high caliber are major for us. UiB is the most refered to college in Norway. VISAThing for Student provides Norway student visa from Bangladesh.
There are seven resources at UiB and there are an aggregate of 16 900 understudies at the college. Around 1 880 of these are universal understudies. We utilize 3 600 staff. PhD applicants are paid workers of staff, making the doctoral qualification at UiB especially appealing for rising ability. Around one of every three graduating specialists are from outside Norway. We provide information to the students about Norway study visa cost, Norway student visa consultancy, Norway study visa agent, Norway tourist visa, Norway visa processing, Norway student visa acceptance rate, Norway visa firm etc.
Notable Alumni of the University include Knut Olav Åmås, Director of Fritt Ord, Erna Solberg, Prime Minister of Norway, and Karl Ove Knausgard, Award-winning author.
Why University of Bergen?
- UiB is an internationally recognised research university
- Academic diversity and high quality
- UiB particularly attractive for rising talent
- Vibrant campus life
Fine Art, Music and Design, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Medicine, Psychology, Social Sciences
Tuition Fees Range:
- Post-Graduate: It’s free for all nationalist
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 554 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org