University of Aveiro Portugal History and Background
Established in 1973, the University of Aveiro Portugal quickly became one of the most dynamic and innovative universities in Portugal. Presently a open establishment beneath private law, it proceeds to create and execute its mission to supply undergrad and postgraduate instruction, to produce investigate and advance participation with society. Attended by approximately 15,000 understudies on undergrad and postgraduate programs, the UA has accomplished a critical position among higher instruction teach in Portugal, being one of the beat colleges with respect to the quality of its foundations, the quality of its investigate and the greatness of its staff. The University of Aveiro offers a wide extend of degree programs in different zones of information which reflect its multidisciplinary and imaginative character and are outlined to construct understudy competences in logical and specialized ranges that meet the rising needs of trade, industry and society. VISAThing for Student provides Portugal student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information to the students about Portugal visa application documents, Checklist for Portugal, how can I apply for Portugal visa, can I apply portugal without IELTS etc, Tuition fee for Portugal etc.
Why University of Aveiro Portugal?
- Innovative and lifelong learning, based on critical and independent thinking, providing high quality education accessible to all
- Influential research, creative endeavors that make significant local and global contributions to knowledge
- High employability rate
- Affordable tuition fees
Biology, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Communication and Art, Economics, Management, Industrial Engineering and Tourism, Education and Psychology, Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics, Environment and Planning, Geosciences, Languages and Cultures, Materials and Ceramic Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Sciences, Physics, Social, Political and Territorial Sciences
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 3,000 Euro – 4,500 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 3,000 Euro – 4,500 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 554 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org