University of Auckland History and Background
The University of Auckland is the research-led university, known for the excellence of its teaching, its research, and its service to local, national and international communities. The university was established in 1883. The university comprises of 6 campuses, five are located in different parts of Auckland and one in Whangarei in the Northland Region. VISAThing for Student provide New Zealand student visa from Bangladesh.
Why University of Auckland?
- Strong reputation for quality teaching
- Our graduates are global citizens who benefit from the high quality education and qualification they receive from the University of Auckland
- Employment rates are also higher for University graduates
- Vibrant campus life
Arts, Business, Creative Arts and Industries, Education and Social Work, Engineering, Law, Medical and Health Sciences, Science
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 26,052 NZD to 50,605 NZD
- Post-Graduate: 26,573 NZD to 52,630 NZD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com