University of Antwerp History and Background
The University of Antwerp is one of the significant Belgian university situated in the city of Antwerp. It was established in 2003 after the merger of the three more older universities established in 1852. The official contraction is UA, however U Antwerp has turned out to be increasingly prominent as of late. It has around 20,000 students, which makes it the third biggest university in Flanders. university of Antwerp was one of the main European business university to offer proper university degrees. It later opened a Faculty of Literature and Philosophy, including Law and a Faculty of Political and Social Sciences. This university gives various sorts of scholarship each year. VISAThing for Student provide Belgium student visa from Bangladesh. We inform to the students about most oldest university in Belgium, best university in Belgium, engineering in Belgium, Phd in Belgium, part time wages in Belgium, Job portal in Belgium, best city in Belgium etc.
Guido Meulenaer (Editor of Trends magazine), Robert A. Burgelman, Edmund W. Littlefield (Professor of Management Dept. at Stanford University) and Dries Buytaert (Author of Drupal).
Why University of Antwerp?
- Excellent academic education is closely connected with scientific research
- Affordable tuition fees
- High employability rate
- Vibrant campus life
Business and Economics, Applied Engineering Sciences, Arts, Design Sciences (including architecture and conservation), Law, Medicine and Health Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Veterinary, and Biomedical Sciences, Social Sciences, Science
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 3,600 Euro to 9,000 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 4,200 Euro to 9,000 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com