University of Agder History and Background
The University of Agder formerly known as Agder College and Agder University College, is a state funded college with grounds in Kristiansand and Grimstad, Norway. The foundation was built up as a college school in 1994 through the merger of Agder College and five different universities, including a specialized school and a nursing school, and ended up one of Norway’s new colleges in 2007. It is among the most youthful of Norway’s ten colleges. VISAThing for Student provides Norway student visa from Bangladesh.
College of Agder (UiA) has 13,000 understudies and 1,400 workforce and staff individuals. It is one of the most current colleges in Norway, and it is as yet developing and combining its situation for its high-quality research and study programmes both on the national and global level.
UiA looks to be an open and comprehensive college that is described by a culture of collaboration and intends to be on the bleeding edge of development, training and research.
We set up our understudies for a lifetime of learning and of capable administration, through a personnel committed to educating and co-production of information. We provide information to the students about work permit visa for Norway, Transit visa for Norway, part time job wages in Norway, weather of Norway, culture of Norway, language of Norway etc.
Why University of Agder?
- Job-oriented study programmes
- Innovative engineering studies
- Create growth and development in southern Norway
- Women in technological fields
Economics and Social Sciences, Fine Arts, Health and Sport Sciences, Humanities and Education, Engineering and Science
Tuition Fees Range:
- Post-Graduate: It’s free for all nationalist
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 554 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.