Universite Libre De Bruxelles ULB History and Background
Universite Libre De Bruxelles ULB is a private, French-speaking university located in the city of Brussels in Belgium. The university dates back to the year 1834 when the Free University of Brussels was established. The Free University of Brussels was split in 1970 into ULB and Vrije Universiteit Brussel. VISAThing for Student provide Belgium student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information to the students about capital city of Belgium, masters in Belgium, bachelor in Belgium, cheapest accommodation in Belgium, Belgium consulate in Dhaka, Belgium embassy in Dhaka, transportation system of Belgium, economic condition in Belgium, part time jobs in Belgium etc.
Universite Libre De Bruxelles ULB Campuses
It has three campuses – Solbosch Campus in Brussels, Plainecampus in Ixelles, and Erasmus Campus in Anderlecht. Solbosch is the largest campus housing the central administration of the university and most of the faculties. Some of the buildings of the university are located in Brussels municipality of Auderghem, and outside of Brussels, in Charleroi at the Aeropole Science Park and Nivelles.
Charles Michel (Prime Minister of Belgium), Henri La Fontaine (Nobel Prize for Peace), Denis Mukwege (Nobel Prize for Peace), and François Englert (Nobel Prize in Physics).
Why Universite Libre De Bruxelles ULB?
- ULB offers many cultural, festive and sports activities
- It is the heart of Europe
- Research based French speaking university
- Vibrant campus life
European Studies, Bio-Engineering, Public Health, Physical Education and Kinesiotherapy, Work Sciences, Statistics and Operational Research, Astronomy and Astrophysics
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 835 Euro to 4,175 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 1,200 Euro to 4,175 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com