The University of Luxembourg History and Background
The University of Luxembourg, situated on Belval Campus and in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, is an open research college of global, multilingual and interdisciplinary nature. The college offers various bilingual and multilingual examination programs in French, English and German, just as a few experts and doctoral courses educated completely in English. The college furnishes a cosmopolitan taking in involvement with 6,200 understudies from 120 nations and 250 scholastics from around the world. Moreover, all understudies with a Bachelor’s certificate must spend a required semester abroad, mirroring the significance of portability. In this way, the college collaborates worldwide with about 90 accomplice colleges. VISAThing for Student provides Luxembourg student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information to students on Luxembourg students opportunity, highest GDP country in the world, highest peaceful country in the world, how to get citizenship in Luxembourg and visa processing in Luxembourg etc.
University of Luxembourg Campuses:
Luxembourg University is situated on different grounds including Belval Campus, Kirchberg Campus and Limpertsberg Campus. As Belval Campus is a blend of different scholarly subjects, there are a lot of new open doors for interdisciplinary organizations, inside the college as well as with the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) and the Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER), both situated in the quick region. Grounds Limpertsberg is situated in the capital’s private locale in a memorable structure worked in 1903 for the benefit of the Franciscan.
Why University of Luxembourg?
- Multilingual, international, research-oriented
- Academic staff are research active and at the forefront of their disciplines
- Close to the European institutions and to Luxembourg’s financial center
- A modern institution with a personal atmosphere
Science, Technology and Communication, Law, Economics and Finance, Language and Literature, Humanities, Arts and Education
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 1,500 EURO to 5,000 EURO
- Post-Graduate: 2,000 EURO to 5,000 EURO
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org