The University of Jyvaskyla History and Background
The University of Jyvaskyla was set up in 1863. It has its starting points in the first Finnish-speaking Teacher Training College, established in 1863 by Uno Cygnaeus. During the 1960s, the school began instructing and inquiring about in technical studies and in 1967 was renamed the University of Jyvaskyla. VISAThing for Student provides Finland student visa from Bangladesh. We provide to the students about Finnish speaking, university information of Finland, education system of Finland, transportation in Finland, tourism in Finland, economic system in Finland, available jobs in Finland etc.
University of Jyvaskyla Campuses:
The Seminaarinmaki grounds of the University of Jyvaskyla has regularly been said to the most excellent in the nation since it has additionally expanded its ground with two new grounds territory. Its name originates from the blending of different styles that are thoroughly collected through the span of hundreds of years. There is additionally a wide scope of games offices for understudies, for example, Hall of musical game, Gym, pool, Hall of ball games, Hall of mechanical assembly acrobatic, and Hall of tumbling.
University of Jyvaskyla Achievements:
The University of Jyvaskyla has ranked as the second largest university in Finland and when measured according to the number of master’s degrees conferred.
Alvar Aalto (Finnish modeler and architect), Majaliwa Kassim Majaliwa (PM of Tanzania, November 2015 – present), Jutta Urpilainen (Finnish government official) and Lotta Näkyvä (Finnish model and excellence event titleholder who was delegated Miss Finland 2013).
Why University of Jyväskylä?
- Multidisciplinary research university
- JYU is recognized for quality of teaching
- Future career prospects
- Vibrant campus life
Biomedical Sciences and Engineering, Business and Built Environment, Computing and Electrical Engineering, Engineering Sciences, Natural Sciences
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 8,000 EURO to 12,000 EURO
- Post-Graduate: 8,000 EURO to 12,000 EURO
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org