Singapore Management University History and Background
Singapore Management University is an independent college situated in Singapore. In 1997, the Singapore government conceded to set up the third college in Singapore. A Singaporean business person Ho Kwon Ping was selected as a director for the University team which affected that the new organization would pursue the American college framework featuring an increasingly adaptable wide based instruction. VISAThing for Student provide Singapore student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information to the students about undergraduate course in Singapore, post graduate course in Singapore, Singapore tourist visa, business visa Singapore, Singapore study visa cost, job facilities in Singapore etc.
Jason Goh Koon-Jong (chess player), Russell Ong (swimmer), Poh Seng Song (athlete), Yip Pin Xiu (swimmer).
Why Singapore Management University?
- New & innovative programmes
- Multi—disciplinary and flexible curriculum
- SMU graduates are highly sought after by top employers locally and internationally
- 100% opportunity for global exposure
Accountancy, Business, Information Systems, Law, Economics, Social Sciences
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 4,451 SGD to 4,750 SGD
- Post-Graduate: 4,451 SGD to 4,750 SGD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org