Ohio State University History and Background
The Ohio State University is a huge, principally private state funded university situated in Columbus, Ohio. OSU has five other satellite grounds over the state. Established in 1870 as a land-award college and ninth college in Ohio with the Morrill Act of 1862, the college was initially known as the Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College (Mech). It is the third biggest university in the United States of America. Other than the principle grounds in Columbus the Ohio State University works a territorial grounds framework with provincial grounds in Lima, Mansfield, Marion, Newark, and Wooster. VISAThing for Student provide USA student visa from Bangladesh.
The university offers several unique qualification grants with a wide assortment of qualification criteria. At Ohio State University-Columbus, 46 percent of full-time students get some sort of need-based budgetary guide. The college brags one the biggest quantities of understudies concentrating abroad and offers in excess of 200 projects in more than 50 nations. We provide information to the students about list of public university in USA, f1 visa requirement, how to get citizenship in USA, how to get a permanent jobs in USA, how to get part time job in USA, part time time wages in USA.
Jack William Nicklaus (nicknamed The Golden Bear, is a retired American professional golfer), Woody Hayes (American football player and coach)
Why Ohio State University?
- Opportunities are endless
- OSU has five other satellite campuses across the state
- It is the third largest university in the United States of America
- Personalized Study Program where students can design a nontraditional education
Law, Mathematics and Physical Sciences, Medicine, Nursing, Optometry, Pharmacy, Social Work and Veterinary Medicine
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 20,050 USD to 40,450 USD
- Post-Graduate: 19,230 USD to 38,180 USD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com