National University of Singapore Background
The National University of Singapore is a self-sufficient research college in Singapore which was before framed in 1905 as a College of Medicine which was later on 1980 changed over into National University of Singapore. VISAThing for Student provide Singapore student visa from Bangladesh.
Mahathir Mohamad ( 4th and 7th Prime Minister of Malaysia), Kishore Mahbubani, (Former President of the United Nations Security Council )and Goh Chok Tong (Singapore’s second Prime Minister). We provide information to the students about list of universities in Singapore, tourist attractions in Singapore, low cost university in the world, MBBS in Singapore, PhD in Singapore etc.
Why National University of Singapore?
- Top researched university in the world
- Singapore’s flagship university
- The best campus life
- Its transformative education includes a broad-based curriculum underscored by multi-disciplinary courses and cross-faculty enrichment
Arts and Social Sciences, Business, Computing, Dentistry, Design and Environment, Sciences and Engineering
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 17,550 SGD to 29,850 SGD
- Post-Graduate: 22,230 SGD to 35,000 SGD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 7.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com