National Taiwan University History and Background
National Taiwan University is a state funded college. The college was built up in 1928 in Taipei City, Taiwan. Considered the most renowned college in Taiwan and one of the top-positioned colleges on the planet. The college has five grounds: Main Campus Shuiyuan Campus, College of Medicine Campus, Yunlin Campus, Zhubei Campus. We provide information to the students about state college in Taiwan, tourist spot in Taiwan, work permit visa in Taiwan, how can I apply online for Taiwan visa, language in Taiwan etc, student loan in Taiwan etc.
National Taiwan University offers grant chances to understudies diverse sort of grants to the understudies based on their scholarly brilliance. The college has various kinds of orientational exercises for the most part for the universal understudies and they additionally encourage the understudy with various sorts of instructive fairs. VISAThing for Student provides Taiwan student visa from Bangladesh.
Tsai Ing-Wen,(politician), President of the Republic of China (Taiwan), Yuan T. Lee (Chemist)
Why National Taiwan University?
- The largest library in Taiwan
- 400 Student Clubs
- Beautiful Campus
- Learning Chinese
Science, Liberal Arts, Medicine, Engineering, Bio resources and Agriculture, Management, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Life Science
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 3,364 USD to 4,824 USD
- Post-Graduate: 3,410 USD to 11,200 USD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 7.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org