National Cheng Kung University History and Background
National Cheng Kung University otherwise called NCKU is a state funded college which was built up in the year 1931 and is situated in Tainan, Taiwan. National Cheng Kung University was initially settled under Japanese government in January 1931 as the Tainan Technical College. In 1971, the college turned into a national college and was renamed to National Cheng Kung University. We provide information to the students about busy night market in Taiwan, traditional Chinese temples, National Palace Museum, bamboo-shaped skyscraper, Taiwan in China etc.
It is the sole part from Taiwan in Worldwide Universities Network. In 2005, NCKU was picked by the Ministry of Education (Taiwan) as one of the seven colleges in Taiwan for the Aim for the Top University Project which is like Top Global University Project in Japan and Universities of Excellence in Germany. Beginning from 2006, in view of its great scholastic exhibition and research potential, the Ministry of Education (Taiwan)has offered NCKU NT$1.7 billion every year for five successive years, which is the second most noteworthy sum got among the colleges in the venture. VISAThing for student provides Taiwan student visa from Bangladesh.
National Cheng Kung University‘s eminent graduated class are; Chang Chia-juch (Serve of Financial Issues), Tze-Chiang Chen (IBM Individual, Bad habit President of Science and Innovation at Thomas J. Watson Investigate Center, IBM Inquire about Division), Lee Wo-shih (Judge of Kinmen District), and numerous more.
Why National Cheng Kung University?
- It is a research based university
- Career prospects
- Scholarship opportunities
- Learn Chinese
Sciences, Management, Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Social Science, Planning & Design, Medicine
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 1,900 USD to 2,630 USD
- Post-Graduate: 2,200 USD to 2,850 USD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 7.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org