National Central University History and Background
National Central University was established during 1915 in Nanking, which is the new capital city of the early legislature of the Republic of China, and consequently received its name in 1928. The University is a member of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, and In 2001, NCU was selected by the Ministry of Education as one of the eleven research-oriented universities in Taiwan. We provide information to the students about education system in Taiwan, Taiwan university ranking, national central university online application, national central university department of chemistry, MBA program in Taiwan, Taiwan study visa scholarship, MSc program in Taiwanhow can I get scholarship in Taiwan, Taiwan embassy in Bangladesh, Taiwan student visa checklist etc.
It offers scholarships to International students in an effort to promote international academic research and to enhance international competitiveness. The university provides scholarships such as the university endowment fund, subsidy from Taiwan government, and donations from legal foundations, enterprise, and privates. VISAThing for Student provides Taiwan student visa from Bangladesh. VISAThing for Student provides Taiwan student visa from Bangladesh.
National Central University Campuses
The National Central University is surrounded by the renowned “Brush, Ink Stick, Paper and Inkstone of NCU” which are the sceneries at the entrance of University. Also, sunny kapok boulevard which signifies the passion and vitality of the University. It also produce the expectation for the university students to seek knowledge positively and to welcome their beautiful future.
Janine Chang (Taiwanese Actress), Kwoh-Ting Li (Economist), Chien-Shiung Wu ( American-Chinese Experimenter), Zhu Guangya (Chinese Physicist).
Why National Central University?
- Faculty with professions received from: USA, Japan, Britain, and Germany.
- Focus on growth of international academic community.
- Scholarship facilities
- Learn Chinese
Earth Science, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Engineering, Health Science and Technology, Liberal Arts, Science, and Management
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 1,537 USD to 1,773 USD
- Post-Graduate: 750 USD to 888 USD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org