Nanyang Technical University Background
anyang Technical University was set up in 1981 as Nanyang Technological Institute which came to shape as Nanyang Technological University in 1991 is situated in Jurong West, Singapore. The University is arranged in an enormous region of lavish greenery and is a verified private grounds. VISAThing for Student provide Singapore student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information to the students about science and technology in Singapore, Singapore visa processing, Singapore embassy in Dhaka, requirement for Singapore student visa etc.
Krishna Udayasankar (Singapore-based Indian Creator), Boon Hui Lu (Singaporean On-screen character And Singer-Songwriter), Quek See Ling (Singaporean Writer, Author And Chinese Ink Craftsman). We provide information to the students about Singapore education system, transportation system in Singapore, how to open a bank account in Singapore, study visa for Singapore, Singapore visa agent etc.
Why Nanyang Technical University?
- World’s no. 1 young university
- Experience a vibrant student life on a cosmopolitan campus named one of the world’s top 15 beautiful campuses
- 400 partnered university around the world
- NTU graduates found jobs within 4 month of their final exam
Business, Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences, Engineering, Science, Medicine
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 17,100 SGD to 70,500 SGD
- Post-Graduate: 17,500 SGD to 70,500 SGD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 7.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org