Massey University History and Background
Established in 1927, the Massey University New Zealand is the second largest university in New Zealand. Massey University in New Zealand has campuses in the Manawatu at Palmerston North, at Wellington (in the suburb of Mt Cook) and on Auckland’s North Shore at Albany. The university delivers research-led teaching and research training across all the three campuses and has the country’s largest business college. Massey University provides scholarships to the international student. VISAThing for Student provide New Zealand student visa from Bangladesh.
Why Massey University?
- Massey University is consistently ranked in the top 3% of universities worldwide
- Massey University staff have won 17 national Tertiary Teaching Excellence awards in the past 13 years
- The widest offering of digital teaching technology of any university in New Zealand
- Massey University has high-level collaborations with tertiary institutions around the world
Arts, Business, Science, Aviation, Engineering, Public Health, Social Science, Social Work, Journalism, Nursing, Sports, Education, Communication.
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 25,760 NZD to 64,040 NZD
- Post-Graduate: 28,600 NZD to 35,070 NZD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org