Lodz University of Technology History and background
Lodz University of Technology (TUL) was built up in 1945 and has formed into one of the greatest specialized university in Poland. Initially situated in an old manufacturing plant building, today covering about 200,000 sq. meters in more than 70 separate structures, most of them arranged in the primary University territory. In excess of 17,874 understudies are at present learning at the University. The instructive and logical undertakings of the University are done by around 3,000 staff individuals. VISAThing for provides Poland student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information to the students about Poland work permit, Poland residence permit, how to become citizen in Poland, geography in Poland, tourist attraction in Poland etc.
Why Lodz University of Technology?
- TUL is a dynamic and continually evolving university with a strong tradition in engineering
- Employment prospects
- It’s a great place to study, recognized as a PRO Student
- Vibrant campus life
Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Electronic, Computer and Control Engineering, Chemistry, Material Technologies and Textile Design, Biotechnology and Food Sciences, Civil Engineering, Architecture and Environmental Engineering, Technical Physics, Information Technology and Applied Mathematics, Organization and Management, Process and Environmental Engineering, Engineering
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 1,850 Euro to 3,000 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 2,000 Euro to 6,000 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 7.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com