Lincoln University History and Background
Lincoln University was begun in the late twentieth century when Lincoln College, Canterbury was given a status of independence. Its undergraduate study territories incorporate an immense number of subjects including horticulture, business, figuring, building, condition and nourishment. Lincoln University has an student population from in excess of sixty nations. VISAThing for Student provides New Zealand student visa from Bangladesh.
Notable alumni of the university include Richie McCaw – former All Blacks Captain, Sam Whitelock – All Black and Andy Ellis – former All Black.
Why Lincoln University?
- Lincoln University are so artistic – ancient with a natural heritage
- Best pathway university in New Zealand
- Affordable tuition fees
- Vibrant campus life
Agriculture, Commerce, Computing, Engineering, Environment, Food, Forestry, Horticulture, Hospitality , Landscape & Property, Recreation, Sciences, Transport and Winemaking
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 27,000 NZD to 30,100 NZD
- Post-Graduate: 5,400 NZD to 33,500 NZD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com