Katholieke Universiteit Leuven History and Background
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven is situated an outstanding central location in the heart of Europe, KU Leuven offers a truly international experience. The top-ranked Belgian university is recognized one of the oldest and most renowned universities in Europe. The institution is priding itself on its high-quality education, world-class research, and cutting-edge innovation. Since 2016 the university was consistently rated Europe’s most innovative university, seventh worldwide (Reuters). VISAThing for Student provide Belgium student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information to the students about all universities in Belgium, tourist spot in Belgium, work permit visa for Belgium, how to get PR from Belgium, how to get apply for Belgium university, living cost in Belgium, food cost in Belgium etc.
The international orientation of KU Leuven is embodied by the six-century tradition of attracting the most brilliant and inspiring minds from all over the world. Among the long list of alumni, we find names as the famous scholar Desiderius Erasmus, father of the Big Bang Theory Georges Lemaitre, former Haiti president René Préval and former EU-president Herman Van Rompuy. No less than three alumni were awarded a Nobel Prize: August Beernaert (Peace, 1909), Dominique Pire (Peace, 1958) and Christian de Duve (Medicine, 1974).
Why Katholieke Universiteit Leuven?
- Inspiring environment
- On the top innovative universities
- One of the oldest European Universities
Science, Engineering Science, Bio science Engineering, Engineering Technology, and Architecture, Law, Economics, Business, Theology, Biomedical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 3,000 Euro to 4,500 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 3,000 Euro to 5,000 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org