Johannes Kepler University Linz History and Background
Johannes Kepler University Linz is a public institution of higher education in Austria, located in Linz. The University was established in the year 1966 as “College of Social Sciences” and “Economics and Business”. We provide information to the students johannes kepler university linz application deadline, best business university in Austria, economic condition in Austria, transportation system in Austria, work permit visa for Austria, tourist visa for Austria, student visa acceptance rate for Austria, student visa refusal in Austria etc.
The JKU has experienced a lot with just over 50 – and a lot to offer: On the one hand, an excellent study program and on the other hand, a place to be happy. Also because here are all institutions very close to each other. That is thoughtful and modern. Because in addition to short distances and time savings, it promotes above all one thing: the exchange. Students and teachers can not only learn from each other, but also live together – and have a good time together. VISAThing for Student provides Austria student visa from Bangladesh.
Josef Weidenholzer (Former Member of the European Parliament), Maria Fekter (Austrian Politician), Wolfgang Pree (Computer scientist), Ronald Micura (Chemist), Reinhold Mitterlehner (Former Vice-Chancellor of Austria).
Why Johannes Kepler University Linz?
- Forward-Thinking programs
- An unique opportunity to pursue innovative paths and many important areas of research
- Combine studies and parenting responsibilities
- Scholarship opportunity
Social Sciences, Economics and Business, Engineering and Natural Sciences, Law , Medicine
Tuition Fees Range:
- Post-Graduate: Non-Europeans are charged 1, 500 euros per year
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 7.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org