University of Jagiellonian History and Background
The University of Jagiellonian is the oldest university in Poland and one of the oldest in this region of Europe. It was founded on May 12, 1364 by the Polish king Casimir the Great. General study – as the University was then called – consisted of three faculties: liberal arts, medicine and law. Only the first two functioned during the founder’s lifetime. After the king’s death, the university ceased to exist. We provide to the students about Poland study visa information, Poland study visa checklist, Poland study visa cost, Poland visa agency in Bangladesh, how to get Poland embassy appointment etc.
After unsuccessful attempts to renew it in the nineties of the fourteenth century, it was re-founded by King Władysław Jagiełło on July 26, 1400. The testamentary record of Queen Jadwiga, who died in 1399, contributed to the renewal. The structure of the university was completed by the theological department formally established in 1397. The oldest and main university college was called Royal and then the Greater (Collegium Maius). In the fifteenth century, two more were created – Legal (Collegium Iuridicum) and Philosophical (Collegium Minus), as well as several dormitories for students and junior lecturers. The university located in the then capital of the Kingdom of Poland did not cease its activity. It is not only a symbol of the continuity of the Polish state, but makes Krakow one of the most important educational centers in the country. VISAThing for provides Poland student visa from Bangladesh.
Why Jagiellonian University?
- The Jagiellonian University is the best university in Poland
- Verified by various awards and certificates, the studies at our faculty are guaranteed to be high-quality
- International cooperation
- Access to exceptional library resources
Law and Administration, Medicine, Pharmacy and Medical Analysis, Health Care, Philosophy, History, Philology, Polish Language and Literature, Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science, Mathematics and Computer Science, Chemistry, Biology and Earth Sciences, Management and Social Communication, International and Political Studies, Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 6,900 Euro to 11,700 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 5,500 Euro to 11,700 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com