Humboldt University of Berlin History and Background
Humboldt University of Berlin is a state funded college which was set up in the year 1810. The university is situated in Berlin, Germany and the most established of Berlin’s four colleges. It was likewise viewed as the world’s overwhelming college for the common sciences. The University has five grounds: Campus Mitte, Campus Nord, Campus Adlershof and the primary grounds. VISAThing for Student provides Germany student visa from Bangladesh.
Humboldt University of Berlin gives grant chances to the student based on scholarly perfection. The university involves a library which incorporates 6 million printed books and diaries together with computerized information assets including 200,000 digital books, 16,000 e-diaries and 200 databases and advanced articles which can be looked and utilized down to thing level. These additionally incorporate the supplies of the two ‘Advanced education’ and ‘Old stories and Ethnology’ DFG uncommon accumulations.
Bozorg Alavi (novelist and writer), Azmi Bishara (Arab-Israeli politician), Max Born (Nobel Prize for physics)
Why Humboldt University of Berlin?
- Leading science and research institute
- Wide range of program
- Good acceptance rate
- Vibrant campus life
Social Sciences, Business & Management, Environmental Studies & Earth Sciences, Humanities, Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Agriculture & Forestry, Computer Science & IT, Engineering & Technology, Medicine & Health
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Post-Graduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
- For undergraduate admission you must complete 14th level of education in your country
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com