Heidelberg University History and Background
Heidelberg University is a private college which was set up in 1386. The college is situated in Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany. It was the third college set up in the Holy Roman Empire. The college is Germany’s most oldest university and one of the world’s enduring university. The university has three grounds; the old grounds, Neuenheimer Feld, and Bergheim Campus. VISAThing for Student provides Germany student visa from Bangladesh.
Heidelberg University has a Library which gives access to data to research and figuring out how to the university network; keeps up an inviting learning condition; protects the historical backdrop of the University. The college offers a wide assortment of games, for example, groups in 16 diverse court sports from American football to volleyball, courses in various combative techniques, 26 courses in physical wellness and weight training, 9 courses in wellbeing sports from water capacity to yoga, and gatherings in 12 distinctive move styles.
Why Heidelberg University?
- Ideal conditions for research-oriented teaching
- The range of subjects offered by a comprehensive university
- A superb environment
- Second ranked university in Germany
Behavioral Sciences and Empirical Cultural Sciences, Bio sciences, Chemistry and Earth Sciences, Law, Mathematics and Computer Science, Medicine, Philosophy and History, Physics and Astronomy, Theology
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Post-Graduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
- For undergraduate admission you must complete 14th level of education in your country
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com