Graz University of Technology History and Background:
The Graz University of Technology is a public university which is located in Styria, Austria. It was established in the year 1811 by Archduke John of Austria. The Graz University of Technology is one of the topmost universities in Austria.approximately 2,000 students graduate every year. Science study programmes are offered in the framework of NAWI Graz together with the University of Graz. VISAThing for Student provides Austria student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information to the students about how to get job in Austria, the safest country of the world, part time job wages, bank statement requirement, tourist spot in Austria etc.
Nikola Tesla (Inventor), Hans List (Scientist), Karl Kordesch (Chemist), Karl von Terzaghi (Engineer)
Why Graz University of Technology?
- The TU Graz is a modern, future-oriented educational and research institution
- High career prospects
- A strong focus is placed on educating students in entrepreneurship
- Scholarship opportunity
Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Information Engineering, Computer Science and Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Economic Sciences, Mathematics, Physics and Geodesy, Technical Chemistry, Chemical and Process Engineering, Biotechnology
Tuition Fees Range:
- Post-Graduate: Non-Europeans are charged 1, 500 euros per year
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 7.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org