Free University of Berlin History and Background
The Free University of Berlin is a research university established on December 4, 1948. It is deliberately found within the garden district of Dahlem towards the southwest of Berlin. The Free University of Berlin have associations with scholarly teach and driving scholarly figures in Germany, Europe and all over the world to be important and to compete savvy people. The university was commended by the German UNESCO Commission for the venture on the Economical Advancement worldwide instruction activity. VISAThing for Student provides Germany student visa from Bangladesh.
Herta Muller (Novelist and Nobel prize in Literature), Gerhard Ertl (Physicist and Nobel prize in Chemistry), Reinhard Selten (Economist and Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences).u
Why Free University of Berlin?
- Outstanding, future-oriented institution in Germany
- World’s renowned academic landscape
- Big and beautiful campus with lots of international students
- Supportive to the students
Social Sciences, Humanities, Natural Sciences & Mathematics , Business & Management, Computer Science & IT , Environmental Studies & Earth Sciences, Journalism & Media, Medicine & Health, Arts, Design & Architecture, Law
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Post-Graduate: It’s free for all nationalities
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
- For undergraduate admission you must complete 14th level of education in your country
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com