Chang Gung University History and Background
Chang Gung University Taiwan otherwise called CGU is a Taiwanese private college situated in Taoyuan City, Guishan District. The college was set up in 1987 as the Chang Gung Medical College which was changed to Chang Gung College of Medicine and Technology in 1993. The college embraced its present name in July 1997. We provide information to the students about mbbs in Taiwan, bio technology in Taiwan, Bangladeshi students in Taiwan, genetic engineering in Taiwan etc.
Chang Gung University is positioned 498th on the planet in Performance Ranking of Scientific Papers for World Universities and top 500 on the planet for its presentation by Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan.
Chang Gung University positions profoundly in its science and designing projects and is exceptionally esteemed in Taiwan. The college positioned 255th and 290th on the planet for its Clinical Medicine and Electrical Engineering programs separately.
Chang Gung University has a high acknowledgment rate when contrasted with different colleges in Taiwan and the college offers monetary and education cost help to various understudies. The college additionally has its own diaries called Chang Gung Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences and Biomedical Journal which takes into account the exploration network. VISAThing for Student provides Taiwan student visa from Bangladesh.
Why Chang Gung University?
- Best medical university in Taiwan
- Affordable tuition fees
- Scholarship facilities
- Learn Chinese
Medicine, Management, Engineering, Nursing
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 3,000 USD to 4,000 USD
- Post-Graduate: 2,550 USD to 4,000 USD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com