Catholic University of Louvain Background and History
The Catholic University of Louvain is a Catholic, free university (state-funded) which was established in the year 1425 and is located in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium. The university is Belgium’s largest French-speaking university and has three other campuses located in Brussels, Mons, and in Charleroi. VISAThing for Student provide Belgium student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information to the students about free university in Belgium, public university in Belgium, how to get visa for Belgium, how to apply for Belgium student visa, financial requirement for Belgium student visa, how to open a bank account in Belgium, how much time I need to get PR in Belgium and tuition fee range in Belgium etc.
Pall Skulason (Philosopher and former Rector of the University of Iceland) and Carlos Larrain (President of National Renewal (Chile).
Why Catholic University of Louvain?
- Louvain-la-Neuve is a young and lively city
- The UCL partnership comprises the 6 Belgian Neuromuscular Reference Centres
- High employability rate
- Affordable tuition fees
Human Sciences, Law and Criminology, Philosophy, Arts and Literature, Economic, Social and Political Sciences and Communication, Psychology and Educational Sciences, Theology, Management
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 28,365 Euro to 5,100 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 3,000 Euro to 5,500 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org