Auckland University of Technology History and Background
Established in 2000, the Auckland University of Technology (often referred as AUT) is a public university located in Auckland, New Zealand. The college was shaped when a previous specialized college, initially set up in 1895 was allowed the status of a college. AUT is a multi-campus university and operates 3 campuses: City Campus, South Campus, and North Campus. The university also operates the Millenium Institute, Warkworth Radio Astronomical Observatory and the Centre for Refugee Education. VISAThing for Student provide New Zealand student visa from Bangladesh.
Stephen Tindall (founder The Warehouse), Annette Presley (founder and CEO, Slingshot ISP), Dominic Bowden (presenter of X Factor New Zealand and former presenter of NZ Idol), Charlotte Glennie (Asia correspondent for ABC).
Why Auckland University of Technology?
- As New Zealand’s university of technology encourages innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Teaching is creative, interactive and responsive, characterized by contemporary approaches, technologies and resources.
- Students become inquiring and agile thinkers, and communicate with a broad understanding of the world.
- Academic staff are research active and at the forefront of their disciplines.
Architecture, Art and design, Business and Economics, Creative technologies, Communication studies, Education, Engineering, Computer and mathematical sciences, Health sciences, Hospitality, Tourism and events, Law, Science, Sport and recreation
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 31,890 NZD to 39,600 NZD
- Post-Graduate: 33,855 NZD to 49,995 NZD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com